What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Resize and get a consistent white background

Flower Art

I need to have this photo resized and looking professional for a Floranext website? 480x480? I need a white background.

Closeup of Tussie Mussie.JPG

Here is my shot at it, however, some thoughts
- the flowers are already cropped off and create a square aspect ratio means you have to crop the width even more
- You did not seem sure about the size of 480 pixels. I made the image to those dimensions yet you need to be sure
- there were some white specs in the image. Some looked distracting you so healed that
- increased the saturation and clarity and texture just a tad
- your request to make it "more professional" is pretty vague and not sure what is enough for your target website/audience. You will have better renditions from forum members if you are more specific on what you want
- Best I cold I made the boundary whites at 255 and some of the see through areas a bit whiter as well

Hope you like the rendition and others may post a try as well.
John Wheeler

Closeup-of-Tussie-Mussie-adj.jpg

Back