What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Return of the Fodderizer!

dubya

Hey guys, I haven't seen any cannon fodder entries lately, so I figured I would post one that I did of myself. About a month ago, I was changing a marquee sign, turned around to get something, and when I turned back toward the sign, the sun blinded me something fierce. As a result, I smacked my nose against the raised panel of the sign, thankfully, not breaking it, but knocking a pretty sizable hunk of flesh from the bridge of my nose, which will probably take a couple of years to smooth out.

I made an image to commemorate my brief lack of judgement for my distance relatives who like to keep up on what's happening in my neck of the woods. I'm posting the link here because the image is text heavy and I didn't want to compress it too much to meet the image size requirements of the board.

Enjoy!

http://www.geocities.com/supe22/celeb-nosejob.jpg

Back