What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Review, Select, Finish

wizard61

Noob here. I need to make a zed card & start a portfolio. I have 950 large pics of my daughter. I need to pick the best ones, have both major & minor cropping done, mask a few lines/blemishes, select a few for B&W, and end up with 10-40 gems, mostly suitable for 9X12 printing.

The problem is... I need just a bit of technical help, but mainly someone with an artist's eye for fashion/modeling. Maybe if I could see a pile of your before & after images I'd be able to find the right artist. Or maybe I should take a set of 4 or 5 of her similar images & see what you can do. The pics are pretty clean, so the "work" should mainly be in selecting & framing, with a smaller need for pixel manipulation. Of course, you might change my mind on this. I'm hoping to find someone who will have thier own opinions & knowledge & vision.

I expect to need a lot more help in the next year, so I am hoping to make a good connection here. I'm starting out on a budget, but you can decide if the pics may take my LA daughter to a steady income & help expand the budget. I expect to do really well, but then she is my daughter. The pictures will tell the story, both before & after!

Thank you

200 ?

Maybe I need too many things, but I can pay ?? depending on how good the results might be.

I hope this link works so you can get an idea of the set:

IMG_9705.jpg

Hi

Hi there, I'm a freelance model and i'm familier with modeling and modeling portfolios as well as image editing and retouching, however I've only made one comp card, although i'm pretty good with the computer and might be able to help if you haven't already found someone yet. I'll take a stab at it, if you're satisfied with the work done then you can pay. Let me know.

I'll need one really good headshot sent as well as 4 or 5 of the best images. (These show off her modeling skills so they should show how good she is at what she does) If you would like me to pick them out you can send me a zip file of the images. I'll need her name and stats to add to the front of the card as well.

You can contact me at
brunettegrenade@gmail.com

Thank you

UK Based Digital Retouching Artist

Hi wizard61,

I am a UK digital retouching artist and have been working in the professional portrait industry for 7 years. I have the above image edited, retouched and cropped as an example to return to you over email. Please get in touch as soon as you can and I will email you the image. As you will see from my retouched image I have a very keen eye for detail and colour reproduction.

Look forward to hearing from you

Andrew

E: andrewphilipwaterhouse@hotmail.com

Hi,

I have since come accross the model profile on onemodelplace.com and I feel I can make much improvement to the model portfolio uploaded to this website. For example I feel the black and white images could look even more superb with more contrast between the black and whites. As another example the images with the horse could be more "hazy" such like a diesel jeans advertisment.

I am still keen to email you the example above that I have retouched to show you the great quality of my work and my attention to detail to make each photograph more professional fashion industry standard imagery.

I would really enjoy helping you get the perfect model portfolio that looks slick and tempting.

Last edited:
I'm new to the site, so I can work on a discount.

I'm a freelance graphic designer/artist/illustrator in seattle, and am definitely capable of the results you're looking for. PM me for more details, and I can send you some sample work.

Cheers!

I'm new to the site, so I can work on a discount.

I'm a freelance graphic designer/artist/illustrator in seattle, and am definitely capable of the results you're looking for. PM me for more details, and I can send you some sample work.

Cheers!

Back