What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

running 5.0 in os x

velvet72

Hi Im new to photoshop and currently running mac os x , with photoshop 5.0 in classic os 9. When I import photos for my digital camera it loads to os x . When i open the photoshop program in os9 the pictures will no load. Is there any way to access these files in the os9 photoshop format or do I have to somehow load them to the old os directly from the camera?

kiwi

Guru
Hi Velvet 72 and welcome :)

Hmmm I dont use OSX but I do know people can have trouble with PS in general in classic mode or OSX itself.It could be that your camera driver does not like the situation......but I am not sure on that,I do however know there were issues at one time with OSX and PS and using twain acquire for some devices.

Opening PS and then using the import menu to import your pics might bare some fruit.

Try contacting your local Mac shop or mail the camera maker,it could save you a lot of time and frustration in the long run.

Sorry I am not familiar enough with the OS to be much help.......I am one of those Luddites still using OS 9.1 :)

Stu.