What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sf illustration

It would never have occurred to me, that stretching the arch like that could produce such an outcome.. sleek effect. The paint chippings from the left side of the right window now gives you a building block..
The pendulum weight, seems to be made up of the iron work, as was the triangle reflection on the pendulum?

How did you make the flow in the water?

Wow very cool use of door entrance?.hell I thought the door was cool.
Lasa

the water is fron a section of (pillar) alongside the door, The stone frame. I grabbed a vert. section and made it horiz. then stretched it for the water and the sky. Then I duplicated the layer. added blue to the dupe and transparancy same for the sky only I placed the orig. over the dupe and added transp. to it. You'll notice that when I flipped the arch, I inadvertantly moved something and the reflection doesn't line up. I will be fixing that. I don't think I'm through with it. I kind of like this one and want to extend upon it.

Nice catch on everything though. You're a good student and I'll make an illustrator out of you. Just remember, keep looking at things. You can create universes.

Thanks for telling us how you did that one, ronmatt. It's a great lesson in seeing possibilities. :perfect:

Back