What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Shark Fin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stefi

Price
Can anyone add shark fin to image to look real?

I can give 5$ if image goes good

20210920_145542.jpg

Argos

Guru
As the first request was on free request I took more liberties on the job, and experimented and had fun more than I would in a paid one. but like its already done I just posted here ^^
One normal the other is a painting because I wanted to try some new program features. :joy:

1e.jpg

2e.jpg

Argos

Guru
Sure! but I can't do it right now, I will do it later if nobody else does it.

bjornlieb

Op is unable to pay by standard methods PP or CC, could I release the photo here anyway?

JeffK

Guru
Op is unable to pay by standard methods PP or CC, could I release the photo here anyway?
This is a paid forum - not a free forum. If you release your work without payment you've cheapened everybody else's work here.
Its easy enough to set up PayPal or Venmo.

bjornlieb

This is a paid forum - not a free forum. If you release your work without payment you've cheapened everybody else's work here.
Its easy enough to set up PayPal or Venmo.
yeah that's what I thought, ok

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I think this one is done and over. The OP informed me that she has no way of payment.

Closing it for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.