What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Sharpen fire dancing monkey and pole dancing photos please

jennywren

Hi there - is it possible to sharpen this photo? It was taken in low light, and is of two of our circus troops' fire dancing monkeys mid-act.

I'd like to use it as our facebook page cover photo, but the image I have is far too blurry.

I also have a picture of one of our pole dancers holding a pose - this image isn't as bad, but it's still too blurry to be used - can anyone help?

Here's a short video of the monkey in action in return ;)
Jenny

Attachments

• 25660072_1544152622335278_4351970814517942237_n.jpg
    25660072_1544152622335278_4351970814517942237_n.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 1
  • monkeys - Copy.jpg
    monkeys - Copy.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 1
The lightning isn't the problem. The picture with the monkeys has a VERY low resolution. not much can be done about that
the pole dancing one is better, but not optimal. i'll see what I can do

It looks like the photographer was shaking when the image was taken or something. Really strange artifacts. Did what I could here :/ hope it's enough for you

Attachments

• pole.png
    pole.png
    7.6 MB · Views: 0
For the monkey pic, I used a screenshot that I took from the video you linked. There's no way to make that small resolution pic look good on a big banner (or facebook cover in this case)

Attachments

• monkey.png
    monkey.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 0

Back