What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slideshow on smart object?

Is it possible to create a slideshow on a smart object? For example I have a mock up of cutting board. I would like it to show the images flipping through on the cutting board.

Thanks

A slideshow is nothing more than a group of images/media/music arranged in Photoshop's timeline as layers with the addition of fades and/or transitions. Depending on how they are imported, they can all be smart objects. Most slideshows are exported in video format.

You will need to describe exactly what your referring to since I'm not certain what you mean by "on a smart object".

I have this PSD mockup. I can replace the image on the cutting board. The Layer to replace the image is a smart object. I was wondering if I can have the image on the cutting board flip through several images.

CuttingBoardTable.jpg

Based on what I think your asking, I will say that you will have to set the image on the cutting board using the mock up, then save that image into a file. Repeat this process for each new cutting board image. Once you have all of your images created and saved, then you would open all in a new Ps document and proceed with creating your slideshow.

Back