What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Slight adjustment to logo/tag line

pokrfce

Can anyone help me with this?

I need to change the tagline in this image from "Collections Simplified" to "Smarter Process. Higher Recovery." Or, if you want to take the tagline out all together I might be able to match the font myself and put a text box where I want it. (This is for our website)

I also need the logo above the hands to reflect the coloring of the one below (red below the swirl, green above it) but also still look natural in the photo with a glow of some kind or at least not sticking out as weird.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Dark Background.jpg
    785.6 KB · Views: 9
  • negotium_Small.jpg
    negotium_Small.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 6
How's this?

The font which I found was the closest to the Taglines font was "Ebrima" and have used that.

But in case you have a font that you like better, I have attached one without the tagline.

Attachments

• Background1.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 8
  • WithoutText.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 4
That is awesome Nxxl thank you!

Do you think you could color in the tail on the lower left red bar with the same color red? If so I think that would be perfect!

Thank you very much for that!

Wow! That is absolutely perfect! Thank you much, my friend! Can't tell you how awesome that is!

Back