What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Small logo resizing

Crogoc

Hi guys,
Can you please resize my logo to bigger resolution?
I would like to have this kind of logo in 2560x1440 resolution. It doesn't need to be 100% exact the same but I would like to keep this form and colors.
Thank you very much.
Regards

Only.png

It's not the same, but it's similar I think. Tell me if you want png version. I can also adjust the painting if you want.
GGG.jpg

Last edited:
Sousou, I took the original image, upsized it to 2560x2560, and converted to 300 dpi. Adjusted contrast and brightness to isolate center shape (dark grey) into as black a shape as possible. Used the magic wand to capture all black elements. Created new layer and filled the mask with black. This gave a good start for the black shape. Converted the mask to a work path and filled that with black to smooth out the edges, then created circle work paths and stroked them with black to smooth the outer and inner edges. Did some clean up with the line tool and the paint brush. Once happy with the black shape, I lightened it to a grey shape; copied twice, converted colors to magenta and blue (eyeballed the color) and offset the magenta and blue layers to create the final image. Flattened the layers and saved as a .png file.

Back