What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Someone To Create Photoshop Images For My Football Blog

glenbelt

Hi,

I've got a football blog and I'm looking to get someone skilled in photoshop to help create some images to go with my blog posts.

I will require a few images per week on an on-going basis. The images will hopefully look quite funny but also realistic.

I can show you some examples of the kind of image I would require from you. It will usually just involve transferring a photo of a footballers head and putting it on a different body, etc.

If interested please contact me with your rate and any examples of your work :)

Thanks

karan01

I am Interested

Hi Since i am a big fan of football. and have 4 years experience on working photoshop.

I am interested to work with and and i hope to get a revert from you soon. Do contact me on arsenal.karan@gmail.com

Please send in some examples so that it helps me to get an idea of the actual product you need.

Waiting for your reply
Best Wishes
Karan. :)

Hi Glenbelt,

I am a UK digital retouching artist and have been working in the professional portrait industry for 7 years. I would be very please to take a look at the kind of retouching work you require and I am available on a daily basis and am very flexible with time. I will ensure a speedy turn around time for each image. I would be pleased to do a sample retouch for free to see if you like my work. You will see I have a very keen eye for detail and colour reproduction. My rates are very low and can be discussed over email.

Look forward to hearing from you

Andrew

E: andrewphilipwaterhouse@hotmail.com