What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Creative Splash Screen for my application.

knipex

My programs main idea is that it keeps information about cars and their owners-clients according to their license plates. This program is created for any kind of workshops (cars,bikes trucks etc).

So we have the following keys:

Workshop.
Data.
License Plates.
Vehicles.

The one i am using now is this:
FfABvsLxuqsK-kA-nAsH4InDo_NeDrOppH2Pl9ZTLJYrdq5LnHHvXluI16N2xz6UIzMhyZdPohTRj53KSaSc65D0SNqQLsOBWyWGWvzWnMyPUMtum4H3hpEd2RrVBZi1JoEZjlETaog_Biz9EeUOkXRKUyKz0Cd3_vsukEpIXf72_SNpjT6J8p_WB4N-xZSxSDbC7jHZOc-Uv5QuJBJKaMFV2B7jU7iVeDRcjNLE7lPJ9OsGeuXkWvheDpOUE184j-vGxOoX4JarJ6XyDia3-I2ueERR6cQ9EhmxlacEdIFyUZIaYCzkYMcXDdHHqCzTIIorWn-lABTD93XdazdgNrJAHxgsFEs06SZCCTdaRHzOVCUgtUPruio-YZIkVfPG8P7FJtsT6ciSVGJfzdVHirzEofKwToKGfqOlFQ_3ASruMmghvMcrDm0u8cW0bEog8W8RBgKAXzGoCaoSgl3NRTsVmtpnQyaXqYZM7UMyMr3F7zKlJdIRdw3rGUPt915ZCr3_HyPvkdB-hlt4bqkxPRRJhk_clArGPYfCP812FFQH8eDa19HeTDNKZ-RjCigCQarqzmV5PxWNweCUw8BVPq6Wivf0irynkoftHZOYWa3une7M8p4uudoVN-96AXPhM25Uh-V7wMHk3zIMgFnOGMSJT_Q4RxDx2UCcyzYfYp5f7AvVQSYlHN0cDoyQ=w400-h400-l75-ft

One of my ideas was a garage with the door opened (represents the workshop) and inside this door, there are notes (represents the data about the cars), a license plate (represents the obvious) and a well-dressed (represents the clients of this worksop).

It would be nice if you include my program's name which is WorXop somewhere in the picture.

That's all, if you have any better idea, i would be happy to see it.

P.S: Yes, i am a programmer with zero designing skills & ideas. :p

Back