What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Field

Red Rooster

I did this after I took the Greg Martin tutorial

(i compressed it so it could fit thats why it its pixelated)

8[ \:] Is this pic showing up for anyone??? For some reason the pic field is blank (this would be SERIOUS pixelation!)..... \:] I'll check back later to see if it appears....... 8[

Ah there it is! Nice starfield and nebulosity Red Rooster!!! :} :} :perfect:

Hasn't showed up for me yet either....thought this has super laggy today; took almost a minute for me to reply and I have DSL. \:]

It works fine for my computer and I didn't post it from the one I am using...

and is it just my comp but is this site running a little slow?

8[ 8[ \:] Yep, it's been slooooooow as mooooolasses today. Off and on it would act more normal, but then slow way down again. Maybe server troubles????? \:]

:perfect: I've swung back by several times now and I can see your pic! Hopefully it's showing up for others too now.... (looks great btw!)

p.s (this is to anyone) what does the MOD Squad do

no one is really sure. it has been rumored that they stalk the users of this board and try and sell them "As Seen on TV" products. but dont let them in your house or they will never leave (i think they are all homeless)

ORRRR.... they could be verterian PS users who also happen to be a moderator on these here forum. i.e. close, delete post allow and ban users M.O.D. is short for moderator i think.

so believe which ever you want just remember ol' oop told you NOT to let them in. 8D

Back