What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

stuff

Really like the " dawn on the water planet"...
Very nice..I like the way you just barely see the water so it allows your mind to fill in the rest..
Great sky.
Beam me up Scotty,
Lasa

no one on this forum seems to like what I do, so I think I'll be moving on. It's been fun. Keep in touch.RM

where do you get the idea no one likes what you do ?

If you're moving on, it's pre-mature and that's too bad. I like most everything I've seen, and even commented on it, but I don't have time to comment on everything. Just the same for other people here. There's no doubt you have plenty of talten, and have been doing this longer than many here have been alive, but if you feel we don't appreciate your art, then I don't know what to tell you.

Maybe your'e just having a bad day. Everyone wants to be noticed and have other people say something abotu thier art, it's just not feasable sometimes. Sorry you feel the way you do.

Man, I leave for a week and all hell breaks loose. :(

Ronmatt, please take a look at all of the threads and you'll see a lot of threads are not being responded to. It's just a slow period for the forum. It has nothing to do with anyone not liking your art. Now come on back here and post more of your work. We need more of the WOW factor around here.

Ya, I'm with you Moth. It's a weird time of the year, where a lot of little stuff has to get done, after parking the brain for three months.

Ron, you're stuff is absolutely terrific, and I do appreciate that you do post here. As I had mentioned in an earlier thread, I'd love to discuss your use of Zbrush in creating textures along with their application.

As for your work, the stuff that really knocks my sox off are those like Claw and Devise 3, that's where you excel, in my opinion. This is where I would love your mentoring. The spacescapes are great, just not my cup of tea, hence I defer comment.

If you are in fact, movin' on down the road, I for one, will miss your contributions, and hopefully we bump into each other in an other incarnation.

no no no, I didn't mean that I'm deserting this forum. I will continue to post and add what I can in as constructive a way as I can. Bad day I guess. Thanks for the support. RM

Well that's good to hear that your not bailing on us.

Find an area that is topical and appropriate and you'll find a following. As of now, lasa and I dig what you're up to, so please feel free to use a room for your own use. I'd love to know some of the many stories you may have about this biz. Let's find you a home. :sneaky:

I happen to concur with the last posts ronmatt. Your work is stellar and an inspirational boon to all PS'ers who see it with open eyes. This last couple of weeks have been very slow on the forums. Vacations, going back to school, and in my case work, has kept the pace of posts at a snails pace. There are a number of valuable threads which are languishing. This too shall pass... ;)

Glad to hear you decided to stick around, ronmatt. :)

Your work is quite good. You have seriously blown me away on Explorer and Return.

I know it can hurt when you post something you've spent alot of effort on and there is no response. However, people have lives outside of the forum and sometimes the traffic just is not there. Keep on posting. When people come back, you'll get comments.

Paint it and they will come. :rofl:

Back