What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stupid Question

CimmiC

i am doing a photoshop thing for a class.. but i need to know how to put a person head on another persons body... the project is due monday... so i'm hope'n for a quick reply... thanks alot... keep up...

//CimmiC\\
~bless~

Well, it's not too hard.

Quick and EZ... Just take the path tool and circle the head you want to place on the body. Use as many points as you need. Convert the path to a selection and copy the head. Paste on a layer above the body layer. Use an eraser to clean up any extras you brought along for the ride. You may have to do some adjusting in size and rotation to the new head so the original head doesn't show.

Another way to do it:

The most important thing is that the source photographs are
suitable ( position of the head, light sorce and etc.)

1. crop the head from the photo and drag into body photo
2. add a layer musk to head and hide everything,except the face
3. If needed use transform tool to rotate or resize the head
4. Add adjustment layer levels to head and group with previous,and new face will match colors of the body
5. use airbrush on layer mask to blend the face.

The tutorial that I learned from you can find here:
http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~larrykin/pshop/contents.html

> Go to FAKE FACES.

Hope this helps.
:)

ljiljana's technique with the mask gives you much more flexibility than the pen tool. Well documented ljiljana's!

thanks guys... i used 2nd suggestion... although i used an online tute to do it... but thank you alot for showing me this... i'm slowly learn'n haha... keep up...

//CimmiC\\
~bless~

Back