What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

swim wear image for work

dzero2

just a snipit of an image i made in photoshop for an advert

nice... I wonder if it's common as It appears that faces never seem to have proper nose structure. Is it a hard thing to define the shape of a nose, or perhaps the "perfect" nose?

Hmm.. it's ok.. the face is wierd.. the lips are too big.. and the nose is strange.. hehe..
The breasts look like they'er flat! you can see them, but they aren't there:S make them round...

besides that, it's cool..:)

Very nice work!

Yeah, the lips are probably too big, but the breasts are fine. They are normal sized, and I'm pretty sure with that type of swimsuit, it probably doesn't really emphasize the "roundness" - it's more of a sportier suit. (Not that I have any experience trying on women's tops or anything, mind you. ;) :lol: ) Maybe it's the fact that the women is facing the viewer head-on that's causing the issue here... normally if a woman is at more of an angle to the viewer, you'll see more of her "curves."

The thing that really stands out to me is the lens flare... I really think it's unnecessary, and just detracts from the rest of the image.

Oh yeah, and some of the highlights from the sun on her skin seem a little out of place, but maybe that's me.

Nice job.

That illustration "look" is harder to do in PS then it looks...
Good job.

Lasa

Back