What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

T-Shirt Design

Argos

Guru
I like it! thinks I would change..would be the perfect symmetry, faces and flame look mirrored and pasted, maybe a little bit of shadowing under the helmet.

Good job do!

Cheers!

Betchphoto

Did you created all yourself? I mean, did you draw the skull, flames, helmet yourself? If yes, well it's a well done design.
My only really small concern is the design of the flames. They don't have the same "gravure" effect that the skull has. Don't know if you see what I mean.

But it's still a great design !

pauloalex_98

Power User
Did you created all yourself? I mean, did you draw the skull, flames, helmet yourself? If yes, well it's a well done design.
My only really small concern is the design of the flames. They don't have the same "gravure" effect that the skull has. Don't know if you see what I mean.

But it's still a great design !
When it comes to t-shirt designs I use free picture vectors and edit them fully (I don't just copy and paste them and that's it). I find a free vector, edit it fully with several effects and after a long process of edition I put it all together. There is no problem in using stock imagery during t-shirt designs, as long as it's free. And 90% of freelancers online use free picture vectors to design their t-shirts and sell them, believe me. More simple t-shirt designs I create them all by myself, I'm a great designer. Now. when it comes to logo design, banner design, etc - I create it all myself. It is a lack of profissionalism and respect to create a logo or a banner with vector pictures. All my logos and banners are original. Still, thank you for the compliment.