What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Textarea hard to see when posting new thread.

HaX420

Ok so when i post a new thread the Title: is white text but the actual text area is black and its hard to see while im typing this. In the css you should change the #000000 to #ffffff
so we can see a little easier. Atleast for this theme. This is my suggestion.

It should look like this:

PKXnE.png

Does yours look different? If so, what browser are you using? I'll check it out.

Alls well here.

i am using firefox and now i see that you changed the background color

edit this is how it looks in advanced mode.

error.gif

Last edited:
Click that little "A" button in the top right area that you can see in your screenshot.

Why is the quick reply all ugly now with a white background? Every time i click on the A/a to change it back, it's only temporary.. I must say that big box of white looks ugly on this dark style...

My quick reply always has a dark BG with white text... it looks good to me. I don't even have one of those "A/a" buttons.....

Using Chrome browser here.

Ahh, that may be be the problem, i been using chrome on Windows 7, i am dual booting and right now im on Xp in FF, it still shouldn't have a problem though, it's certainly a bug in the style...

Yea Win7/Chrome here also and never had an issue, so problem seems to be FF related?

Gaus go check it out :D

I did miss your post with the "Switch Editor Mode" button to be clicked... Thanks, Reg!

Can you guys post screen of any bugs in the editor that are still around? I thought I had them solved but it seems they are back again with the latest VB update. I am unable to reproduce them myself.

Back