What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The command "bla" is not available.

samifox

Hi

I create an action and i play it. its prompt the massage "The command "bla" is not available"

why its happaning?

Shay

Are you playing an action inside an action that is named "bla"? [confused]
Did you go through all the action steps, because one of them should give you the answer you need.

Sorry!

I write "bla" cuz there is no meaning to the command name.

Foe example...in my action i create a new set. on the play its said " The command "Make" is not available.

Shay

Ya Samifox that happens when a step created cannot be performed becuase either the operation before or after it has ended, or is no longer applicable to the sequence of operations.

Something has happened in the chain of operation, and you need to go through and repair it. When this error messgae appears, the Action will usually stop right on the step that has the problem. At that point, you need to double-click on that step and check out what it's trying to do. Then assess whether something went wrong either in the previous step, or the following step.

PS: this can also be a result of an action not being fully compatible between different versions of Photoshop. Usually because a command/function has been moved within the menus.

Hope that helps.

Back