What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D tiles tute

Duga Longsbi

I don't know how you've documented or linked this Duga, but clicking on your link caused my virus and my firewall to jump up, scream, and shut down IE over a simple .doc...
Whatever your tut is, you need to find a better way to present it than the link you posted.

Why can't you just upload your tutorial here, without linking it? Since it is only a .doc, you should be able to do that by simply pasting the text into your message.

In this day and age of internet perils, there is no real need for you to link to a tutorial.

MsOz said:
I don't know how you've documented or linked this Duga, but clicking on your link caused my virus and my firewall to jump up, scream, and shut down IE over a simple .doc..
Not the case on my computer; I don't have any of your problems.

MsOz said:
In this day and age of internet perils, there is no real need for you to link to a tutorial.
I don't see why? Lots of people post links to their tutorials. It's also impossible to copy/paste html in a post that doesn't support it (HTML is turned off by default on our board). In Duga's case it's a doc file, but his doc file also contains images, so the conversion would take more than just a single step.

Duga, you can of course convert that doc to html and then upload it to you server.
If you use Word; click on "File/Save as Web page...".
It will create a Make tiles.htm and a folder named Make tiles_files. Upload both to your sever and post a link like:

http://www.2and2.net/Uploads/Documents/make tiles.htm

It's not the best way, but it sure is a quick way.

No need to do it for me tough. ;)

Back