What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Turn the Red brick into White brick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purifytheboss

We are wanting to see what it would look like if we painted the house white.
Thank you so much in advance if this is possible.
<3

House Pic.jpg

Dennis1507

I could have gone whiter, but most houses that I have seen painted are not pure white like an inside wall. Hope this helps you.

House Pic.jpg

Purifytheboss

I could have gone whiter, but most houses that I have seen painted are not pure white like an inside wall. Hope this helps you.

View attachment 118608
Thank you so much Dennis! And very true, thank you for doing it like this. I'm not sure how I feel about a white house. I guess if we had like accents around it that it would make it look better. I'm not sure...
I'll have to get with the wife about it haha

You rock though!

Dennis1507

Personally I have owned brick houses because they are lower maintenance. Once you paint it I will have to be repainted every 10-15 years at least. Something to think about. Changing your house color is a big discission. Also verify that your HOA don’t have any issues first. Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.