What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tute on the wire

I like it... I tried turning the slanted pill shape into a brush..it worked well but then adding the style becomes an issue...got to look into it.

Lasa

Thanks for posting this tutorial. However, you lost me on the phrase "mac OS 10 style." This style is not listed among my available PS7 styles. Where might someone get this style set?

I'll send it to you. It was free on Adobe studio exchange, but I can't find it anymore. Nothing illegal here, it was free. You'll really like the styles.

Me again, how do I do that? e-mail me at rmdsgn@comcast.net I'll attach the style, then I promise to burn the address. This is for Moth

lasa, you've got to apply the styles etc. before you step it over. That's why it's almost impossible to do on a 'brush' image. although it probably can be done.

By the way, I just got 'tore up' on the depth core forum. I'm very humble right now. But I'll persevere.

ronmatt said:
lasa, you've got to apply the styles etc. before you step it over. That's why it's almost impossible to do on a 'brush' image. although it probably can be done.

By the way, I just got 'tore up' on the depth core forum. I'm very humble right now. But I'll persevere.

Who bushwhacked you? I don't know who the depth core forum are.

No big secret about my e-mail address. I can be reached at brettpv@columbus.rr.com. However, I am not sure if you can get an attachment to me. Roadrunner thinks alot of things are spam when they are not. If the e-mail gets blocked I'll google for the style.

I'll try to send it tommorrow. Anyway, depth core is a forum that's linked to DA. I checked it out. Then, very humbly posted, kind of like a dog withit's tail 'tween it's legs. I offered my DA gallery for someone to look at. I got responses from 3 different people who just flat out didn't like anything about the stuff. Too contrasty, too flat, poor composition etc. I asked,'whats to compose?' they're basically examples of texturing with PS. and the space stuff was mostly exercises while I learned some new things at the solarvoyager forum. I even looked at one of the posters art, [junk and poorly executed] the other two were good. But it was the prima donna attitude they all projected. Who needs it. I've got to admit, I'm really quite comfortable here at PSG. So I'll consentrate on this forum from here on out

Shake it off...you know your good.. we know your good...and what we say counts, so...
Forget-about-it...
Some people build themselves up by breaking others down...They feel it proves how much they know, and their little click will agree..which starts the eating frenzy.... I've seen some ugly online mob mentality...

A fan

yeah, I know where my friends are. Some of these people are unbelievable. I went to that site only to improve some aspects of my [skills]. What I got was a group of art nazis who couldn't wait to seize the moment and have me for lunch. But, I suppose it's easy for some of us to be *******'s with the obscurity of the internet to protect. Done deal. I'm outta there. Don't need the aggrevation. Thanks RM

Here's something I came up with using the ideas from ronmatt's tutorial. It's very versatile.

Now there's the start of something. Moth. Like it, man. Keep adding to it. ;)

Just now saw your wire, nice work. I like the wrapping (I'll probably use it for something, you learn from me, I learn from you. Nice trade off). Soon, we'll all be monsters

Back