What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Two tone wheel colour change

Cossers

Totally clueless when it comes to editing pics, iPad I guess probably doesn’t help, long story short, I’m thinking of a set of rims for my car, they are a bit expensive and I’d like to be sure before I’d commit, they are a 3 piece and available in a load of finishes, I’m only after one colour scheme, gloss black lip and matte black spokes

I’ve saved two pics of the wheel in two different build styles, one has the hardware (small bolts that hold the pieces together) hidden and the other has the hardware exposed.

Would love to know if anyone could photoshop the silver outer rim on both wheels gloss black and leave the spokes as are (matte) and if possible, gloss black the little bolts on the one with the exposed hardware.

Thank you very much in advance to anyone that can help me

rBcFCKF.jpg

hn18AfE.jpg

One other thing if possible, that image gives be a better idea of what they will look like, only thing is, if possible, could you make the outer edge darker, the surfaces that the red arrows are pointing to, more like the blackness of the area the yellow arrow is pointing at, just the rim without the studs if possible, in real life the outer rims is deep gloss black and the spokes and inner lip they are attached to will be a matte black

UFPpej4.jpg

2WOmMDN.jpg

This is the colour combo I’m after (second pic) the only reason I’m looking if done on this actual wheel is because I want to make sure it has the same impact in the two tone style, on a different wheel and especially because it doesn’t have the bling of the small studs as I like the longer spoke that goes right to the edge! Hope this all makes sense.

Back