What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

User Reputaion

KRF

Power User
User Reputation

What about turning "Usre Reputation" on, this will then show other members also new members how reputable a member is.

This should also work for the freelance section as if some one has a high reputaion, they will most likely be more trustworthy than someone with a low or even -Rep

Also as a part to this, you could install this hack for vB 4, it's a thanks button hack, this can be used instead of people posting to say "thanks" it can be used to keep post count down, but still let the person that posted said thread or post know that people like what he/she did.

Link here:
[AJAX] Post Thank You Hack - vBulletin.org Forum

This I am sure can add to Reputation as well, as people make TuT's for Photoshop, and sell work, a thanks button will be better than having post after post saying thanks.

PS I have so many other ideas, and I understand that some if not all of my sugestion may be denied, so let me know if you want them :)

Last edited:
any update on this idea?

I think your ideas are good but admin is stretched for time
Just what I think is going on..... Besides I like pwing lol

thanks for letting me know ha ha ha, .......like I didn't know already ;P

Back