What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Vector?

goreisking

Hi,

Can anyone please turn this into a high quality vector? Particularly the diamonds on the outside. They need to be high quality and also I want them with rounded edges but not too rounded like the current artwork.

I also don't know if the image is full symmetrical and whether the spacing/gaps is equal all around the logo?

Thank You

Vector.jpeg

Hi goreisking
If you were looking for an perfectly identical SVG file in all corners then this is not it. I did make it symmetrical based on a quadrant of your image and created reasonably smooth edges yet your description is not too clear either e.g. rounded yet not too rounded. Does that mean no sharp points anywhere. Very unclear to me and someone may be able to deliver exactly what you want. I will try to attach the SVG as a zip file and PSD file here and hope this helps.

Attachments

• turn into Vector.psd
    222 KB · Views: 3
  • turn into Vector 2.svg.zip
    4.8 KB · Views: 5

Back