What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wacom tablet

englishw

I am brand new to this forum and an intermediate Photoshop user. I am interested in helping others and getting help from those that know more than I.

I was wondering, anyone else out there using a Wacom tablet? I have the 6x8 Intous2 tablet and I couldn't live without it!

Just trying to get a feel for who uses them.

Welcome emglishw. Hope you enjoy yourself here.

Yup, there's a lot of tablet users here. Unfortunately, I'm not - basically coz yhere isn't a good brand here (surprisingly) unless I get MicroGenius brand?!? dohhh :D ...

There's a couple of threads somewhere around in the other interest area dealing with tabs. Seek and ye shall find.

This forum is great at helping each other out. Don't be shy to ask questions regarding PS matters. And the members are equally good in pixelating each other as well :rofl: . Visit the Campfire Area's famous Cannon Thread 1 & 2.

Enjoy.

vee

Welcome aboard englishw 8}
yeah I have wacom but it sits in the bookshelf he he he, although I like the idea of them....... I am just too used to my mouse and I don't have the time to get myself used to the wacom he he he :B
sfm

Welcome englishw! :) :)

Yep, Vee is right... there are a few threads on this "tablet topic" around here. Dust them off and enjoy the read and your time here! ;)

As for your query, personally, a tablet has never 'seriously' appealed to me for a number of reasons. Primarily, my mouse (optical) and I "are one". Like Sue, I'm comfortable and adept with it. [innocent]

Then there's the "space/portability issue"... I do 99.9% of my work on my laptop and I can't find a square foot of space on my desk for another 'periphial' right now. [honesty]

Perhaps, one day...

Back