What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Website background design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingEDIt

Hello everyone,

I am designing a website for a steel manufactureing business, and am struggling to create somthing thrilling and design appealing. So I seek a bit of for inspiration. Help please.

What I am looking for is a background that definitely must contain steel and maybe welding or angle grinder sparks, which screams steel business and must looking freaking cool. I was thinking maybe somthing like welding sparks and a steel beam, but the overall design i am leaving it open as long as the design has the element of steel and welding.

Thank you, your help would be greatly appreciated.

The request is for a background only and must not include text. Has I will be adding it .

No I didnt check them wasn’t aware of them, thank you for the advice, will give them a look. Much appreciated.💯👍🏼

Howsit guys.

Thanks for the websites, but I did some research on using images like these in yogurt personal website and apparently it is illegal without permission or is copyrighted and the owner will require royaltiy from me, in order for me to use the pictures. Any idea where I can get images that I can use that are absolutely free and where I can get a document saying that I cannot be held accountable.

Thank you.

What is "yogurt personal website"?

These are free stock images and you would have permission to use.................that's kinda what they are there for.

Okay thanks,💯 some of them do however state that they cannot be used for Commercial use but I have found one using free images.

I apologize about the typo, "yogurt personal website” it was meant to be your own personal website.🤣

👍🏼👍🏼

If you find a particular photo you want to use and it's stated that it's only available for non-commercial use, contact the Photographer and ask if it's ok to use on a commercial website. Most of the time they will say yes and just be happy that you actually asked instead of just using it without asking.

Most of the good free stock sites already allow commercial use without requiring specific permission.

Hey guys is there any way I can get this image for free, tried all the sites above couldn’t find it.if you know of a place let me know.

ThanksD49330E4-068E-4387-96DA-A7E7EA0BFB0A.jpeg

It's stock image you should buy if you need it ;) But its easy to recreate this ;) If you want I can make short tutorial ;)

Yes I really would appreciate it😀,the image is a bit to expensive 😢so I would not like to purchase it. But if you could recreate somthing for me that I could use for commercial use without royalty it would be great, I am using it for a website. 👍🏼💯😀

So here goes the tutorial ;) Its quick but you will get the idea, if need any further explanation just ask :)
link - https://www.dropbox.com/s/57oc3n3unu4rgvp/background_tut.mp4?dl=0
images used:
wood - https://www.pexels.com/photo/abstract-antique-backdrop-background-164005/
bar - https://www.pexels.com/photo/assorted-bottle-inside-bar-941864/

P.S. Sorry for the watermark ;)
I really apperciate te help. Really Amazing, what version of photoshop are you using and do you think it can be done with photoshop 7.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back