What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Wedding Photo Help!

tvollmer

Hello,

I have just gotten married and received our wedding photos. Please follow the link below and you will find two pictures labeled "1" and "2" (pictures too big to upload here)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/r0bj7si7po09bdc/AADNrp9ogmve2BwdVfYfmlyRa?dl=0

We love picture “1” except for one person (my brother and best man) is blocked out in the lower left hand corner by another person and his beer glass. In the picture labeled “2” he is perfectly visible and the people around him are relatively unchanged… I was hoping that somebody could take those two guys in the lower left on “2” and put them in “1”.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions for me. We are hoping to print this and hang it behind our bar someday.

Thank you so much!

I had to change a few more people to make it work, hope I understood correctly the request. I had to resize the image to fit the forum, if that is what you want, let me know to send it to your email or Dropbox.

1ff.jpg

Cheers!

Back