What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well.. at least... a guy from Mexico!!!

Sivoli

;)

Hello! well... i don?t have idea how i came here. Have a few days reading all i can from this pages and I just find these great.

Don?t know if i post here any tutorial, but i would like to thank all u for share your knowledge...

I suppose almost all of you design for Web. well.. I have seen several tutorials where you use 72 dpi resolution for your SFX. Does anybody here work with printed media?

Hope to log in here later!

En M?xico el dise?o lo hacemos utilizando los colores y el sentir de nuestra gente, nuestra cultura y nuestra mirada hacia el exterior.

Don Sivoli

sfm

Guru
welcome aboard sivoli :perfect:
yes there are a few here that produce work for printing
sfm

wbiss

Guru
Welcome aboard Sivoli! So glad that you found your way here! :) Look forward to seeing more of you round these here parts! ;)

G

Hi Sivoli and welcome to the board! :perfect:

Lots of the users print their designs of course.
These tutorials or examples in out threads are mostly based on 72 ppi, because there is no need to print the result...it's just a tutorial.

sPECtre

Guru
Welcome Sivoli!

Most of my stuff is for print output (laser printer +large format inkjet) so don't worry to ask !

AraVitz

Hey there Sivoli..

Me is kinda new here 2.. but this here is the Real Posse man!!

Keep it Real.. aight?!

Lathaz...

Ara G

Sanby

Power User
Hey, wassup Sivoli!

Graet to have you aboard, I am sure you going to love it.

SAnby

BoneFill

Well well... it seems that now there are "at least" two :D

En M?xico el dise?o lo hacemos utilizando los colores y el sentir de nuestra gente, nuestra cultura y nuestra mirada hacia el exterior

I have to disagree with that but that's not the issue...

Bienvenido... :perfect:

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Bienvenido, Sivoli and Bonefill.

Mexicans are a colorful and passionistic people. Very evident in their art and way of life.

A lot of people here work with /in printing, I am one. Let's see how we can help.

Goce su tiempo aqu?, amigos nuevos. V?alo.

vee

Sivoli

Thnx 2 all...

Bonefill, please be more explicit...
let me find something interesting...

Have a question... I have been working with duotones since the last week, and I am using two pantone colors... have to send my work to other application as freehand or Illustrator. Do i have to turn my image to multichannel mode? or is it enough if i save it in EPS format? I need the separation in my Freehand file, cuz i have other elements in the same pantone colors i use in Photoshop...

Thnx again!