What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where can I find high rez images for PS?

Rhino1616

Good day everyone,

Im trying to make a label for my CD using PS7, and I wanted to put a high rez business image on it. I know on the internet you can buy high rez CD's, but unfortunately I dont have alot of money. Can anyone suggest where I can find free high rez images. I was thinking of trying some of my local libraries to see if they would have any high rez image CD's, but they probably just have books (Im assuming). Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

And my "personal favourite" (for personal use only) www.webshots.com. :)

Yeah, it's worth downloading their software just to get some beautiful images! ;)

wbiss said:
And my "personal favourite" (for personal use only) www.webshots.com. :)

Yeah, it's worth downloading their software just to get some beautiful images! ;)

yeah, pity it only works on <koff> PeeCees ... they have a mac version, but it's braindead. I've tried to use it. }:\

Bad Webshots. No biscuit.

Anam

Gosh... sorry to hear that Anam! :(

Until they get their act together, if you see anything you like, buddy... let me know! I'm happy to share. :)

yeah, it sucks, but hey, I'm used to it. Such is the lot of a Mac user; I'm pretty much used to it. Then again, this is changing with the advent of OS X ... based on UNIX! w00t!

Anyway, thank you wendy for the kind offer. I'll keep that in mind, definitely! But thanks for reminding me about webshots ... I have to use a PC at work, so I might as well make the most of it, eh? ;)

Anam

Back