What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where to appropriately post?

Craft Coach

I would love to learn how to use PhotoShop to create what I need however, my biggest challenge presently is time. With this being said, where in this forum, would it be appropriate to post a request to create 12 images (6 before, and 6 after images) for my website?

The only immediate compensation I could offer is in the form of advertising. If someone could point me to the correct area within this forum, I will be happy to post the details.

Thank you!

Hiya Coach.
Welcome to the community. Hope you enjoy your stay. [excited]

I would have to say that this type of post belongs over in the "Other Interests" board.

However... i think i'm goin to add a new board called "The Job Board", and you can repost your quiery in there ok? I'll set it up now and it should be active long before you get to reading this reply.

Return to the Forum's front page and find the board near the bottom of the list. :perfect:

Back