What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which tablet

Pacchiella

Hey
I'd like to buy a Samsung or Lenovo tablet that could run Photoshop to edit my art work.
Once my budget is low, I wonder which tablet you would recommend that has a good capacity and a reasonable price?

just a small observation. check the Tablet you want is OK with your OS.. I used Wacom till I did a System upgrade on my iMac and was suprised that Wacom did not make system files compatible with the OS... i thuought (till then) that some drivers for peripherals would always be compatible with OS's.. regards, Sandy

i doubt any 'low budget' tablet will run ps, even the more powerful ones too. you might get away with editing 'online', but to use ps effectively, you really need a laptop, or serious surface pro type device.
having said that, you don't mention what sort of art work you're working on. maybe lo res jpgs can be edited on a tablet?

Back