What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Photoshop for Fun!

drofdar.eduj

I'm fifteen years old, and by no means a professional, but I can photoshop fairly well. I'm not looking to do paid jobs yet because I want to build up a good reputation first. I prefer jobs that are for a bit of a laugh, and don't want to do any 'retouch' or 'resharpen' type jobs.

I started off when I was 13 and I wasn't as good as I am with it today, it's good that you're creative for your age. Keep praticing and after a while of experience you'll be more than fit to be a professional.

Best regards!

Hello and welcome. I moved this to the new member introductions forum, as the Free Request forum is for people to request image edits.

What a great idea, I think you can find some little challenges in the "Free Photoshop Requests" section. ;)

Back