What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D WIP Suggestions please

Holy Crap!! That's NICE!! :} :} :}

The only thing that I noticed was the shading on the foot that is on the floor -- maybe you forgot to put layer behind it?

Otherwise -- AWESOME WORK!! [stuned]

8))

Nice work Rick, most definitely one of your better images. I only think that you should increase the contrast a little to make the shadows a deeper black, but other than that it looks fine to me. Well done :perfect:

Thanks guys

Joe I can't find he focal blur you mentioned in the other thread is this a CS thing? I use ver 7.

Rick said:
Joe I can't find he focal blur you mentioned in the other thread is this a CS thing? I use ver 7.
Oh sorry Rick, I just assumed lately that most of us have switched to PCS CS; my bad.
Yes, lens blur was introduced with the release of PC CS, so I guess you have to use Gaussian blur instead.

Thanks Joe, what I am trying is radial blur on a new layer with reduced transparency ?

Greetings Rick,
Very nice work. We especially like the background setting and your creative imagination with this one. Very mystical.

Don't know if this is a Poser "anatomy thing" or not but there is something weird about the forearms on the model. They don't seem quite connected or are a bit contorted and they look a bit longer than normal. Also the skin is that typical dull plastic look which is more a criticism of Poser than of your work with it. You're creating some very nice work here, Rick. Keep it up!

Thanks for the comment, you are right of course the Poser skin tends to have a plastic look, I am working on improving that wih the use of bump maps, I think this is where the solution is hiding. Gort has agreed to help so i am waiting for his input into this matter of textures. :rofl:

Our friend dv8fx (vee) will be back with us soon, ( he has suffered a death in his family and has taken some time off) but he is a Poser nut as well ( and a good one)

Our own Mod Erik has done some very good work with Poser realisim as well, there are a couple of his works here on the boards somewhere. He has managed to get the most realistic look I have seen so far. But given his artistic ability that is not suprising.

Thanks all 8)) 8)) 8)) 8))

Back