What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logo Request

Well Ivan has liked it so I am going to assume that is job done and it seems that it is hard to get him to like anything so here is the psd I have rasterised the text as I know not everyone likes or has the 3d element also rasterised my lens flairs for you so you can move them around to however you like it.
View attachment funky dubstep.psd

Don't give it away for free man.

Rule of life. If you're good at it, don't do it for free.

I'm nice as long as the work is nice :D

I have not once charged for my work on this site and dont plan on to either I am here to help the community all though if it seems like they are using something to make money ie business logos I will not do free work and leave it to the guys in the freelance section. Even now I limit my free work to things I enjoy doing.

Don't give it away for free man.

Rule of life. If you're good at it, don't do it for free.

I'm nice as long as the work is nice :D

Then your not going to fit in here really are you? Being 'nice' is a given here - regardless of members ability or standard, we all bounce of each other to try and improve NOT be shot at...mate.

if you must credit then say design by hoogle or hoogleman but I dont do this for the credit I sometimes if an opportunity comes where I may need to show similar logos or album design work I may use some of my free stuff as part of my portfolio but I dont think this 1 makes the cut when I have actual retail albums out there that do but as long as you dont mind me adding it to my mini portfolio (I doubt I will) then we are even

Back