What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logo Request

Just can't stay off the keyboard can you??! 5 weeks you said. Give or take 34 days or so!

And thanks (that's not exactly the right word . . . ) for sharing the graphic photo of your shoulder, or is that a christmas turkey you fixed up in Photoshop? :naughty:

Nice work Hoog. as always.

Last edited:
wow you guys are pretty good. thanks ! And i like your idea hoogle but no i cant do it myself.. i suck haha

Tell me more specifically what you want and I will try and make it i threw our a couple of ideas do you prefer that kind of stuff different colours or font maybe. or do you still want it like you originally posted

Maybe go something more funky like this but maybe black and blue
funky.png
Whatever you decide it probably wont get done until tomorrow night possibly as late as wednesday

I mean i dont really care what it looks like, but as i said i want it to be pretty active but not too complicated like Skrillex. I guess have a base behind the text, add some glow onto specific parts of the text, and i liked the one with the sound wave behind it

thats really good hoog. thanks ! now can. you take that and add some other effects around the text? again referring to the Skrillex logo

do you mean you want this
skrillex-logo-redesign_600.jpg
wow for somebody who really doesnt care what it looks like that is basically getting what I have done throwing it away and starting again .

i really like what u did, but can u change the text to something different, but the same style.. and just some effexts on the actual text

oh and thats not the logo i was referring to, its the skrillex scary monsters and nice sprites logo.. its green and black.. u will see it on google

dafont.com
Search for a font you like and then get back to me 3d text is not a quick job so instead of me doing lots of trial and errors you tell me what font you want it in and link it back to me if your quick I should get it done tonight but it is nearly 4am here so not promising

so you want something ott like this but with another font
flairs.png

Or more like this if you really want to ruin it.
over the top.png
either way I am in a lot of pain so going to take some pain killers and sleep on it and will probably come back to it tomorrow so you have time to think how you want it.

Hoogleman awesome!!

That pic looks like someone came at you with an ax!!

Heal fast and well good sir!

-Stefano

Back