What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chop shop week 2 Competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul

Former Member
I will give my half to charity, i don't like talking about my charity commitments but on this occasion i will.

This weeks idea is to make this modern designed car look 1950's style magazine image.

Re: Week 1 Chop Shop voting and winner.

OK, I will leave it to the mods to move this to its new home. I'm getting a headache. Time to turn off the computer, turn off the lights, turn off the dog... and so forth.

I removed this image because I redid it, entered below. This one was just too busy.

Last edited:
Threw this together in 15mins, what you think? Keep in mind I only mess around with PS. Oh and I cba to look for a suitable font

1950_by_smcveigh92-d4k2dga.jpg

I have an idea for one I'll get it done in a day or 2 going to be mad busy to be able to chop

Finished my entry too soon. My eyes swim when I look at it, lol! Here's the new version:

PS: changed it again! warming filters and blurs mostly.

Attachments

• ChopShop2b.jpg
    ChopShop2b.jpg
    374.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
just realisted i moved the car and the blurry bit that should be under the wheel has come out of sync XD silly me

There is some pretty cool stuff coming along this week. Maybe this will help some of you out.
50s Fonts

Just a quick tip when you press the download you get 2 options download link 1 which is an auto installer I have not tried that or download link 2 which is a zip file which contains the normal font ttf file I use that and have had no problems with it

Last edited:
Thanks Hoog, I would never have noticed those two choices if you hadn't pointed them out. So, I have edited one of my fonts above and replaced the image. I liked the stencil font, but this one is better I think.

Boxing day morning here, thanks looks like this challenge has got peoples juices flowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back