What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chop shop week 2 Competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are some really cool entries here :thumbsup:

Kinda rushed it, but here goes.

magba.jpg

Yes I am pleased that this seems to have a lot of interest being bought to it. is it the fact that people like editing pictures of a car or maybe is it just because people like making advert style work if so then say what you like about it or what you would like to do and I am sure we will accomodate something maybe a sister thread with a different challenge.

honestly, if you allowed me to use any car, edited in any way, i'd be happy for a week XD

it's not the car for me, it's really just fun when you see a lot of people entering & then you have to come up with something original.

oh and I'm a sucker for for anything beyond the 80s

a really good one Spruce; very 50s. So far in the "looks like it's been up in the attic for half a century" category, you and colleague are running neck & neck! IMHO :mrgreen:

Whoever wins this, please don't do another "antique" assignment. IDK about you Paul, but I'm feeling the dust & scratches!

Lol, i was just thinking in a artistic way, not in a nostalgic way lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back