Similar to an art worm but not quite.
Now, in my brief period of residing with 'you lot', I have realised that not most of you like collaborating D:<
Anyhow, this is how it works kay?
Just one request, please save it so it's compatible with Photoshop 7, :3
- Download le' PSD
- Expand canvas by 500px (wide)
- Move the previous persons work to the LEFT side of the screen
- Make your piece of art on the right side
- Make sure the artwork blends with that of the previous person
- Don't edit the previous persons stuff, have it above all your layers
- Put your stuff in a folder with yer name
- Save eet
- Post and upload it here :)
Sounds like fun but you won't need the folder. People can just post a jpeg if they like. There name is on the post.
I don't think you need to post a psd if there aren't going to be any edits to it.
You might like to look at these:
Photoshop Tennis Game!
Tennis Anyone ??? Photoshop Tennis
Last edited by ibclare; 11-05-2012 at 09:29 PM.