What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Animating in PS or using Flash?

Relja

I made a pic with sphere in PS, but I think it's too static so I was thinking giving it a little life...

Is it possible to make animation in PS, and how...

If it is, I could move highlight point and make a spinning effect...

Relja .. welcome to the board and thanks for asking your question .. below I have posted an image which explains the main steps of how to rotate your image … but you need to use an important and time saving ‘shortcut’ at “step B”. After you have made the first rotation hold down the Ctrl Shift Alt on your keyboard and then tap the letter T 16 times. This repeats the rotation and also puts the new rotation on a new layer.
Also, after you have completed ‘animating’ your image in ImageReady save it by going to File>Save Optimized As .. and then save it where ever you want to in your computer … hope this helps … I look forward to you posting your results .. if you have any problems or questions please ask …. Regards namvet

Rick[\b] .. thanks for posting that (it's always nice to get some feedback :) ..) .. am glad you found the tute interesting

i got the sphere to look like spinning, but i have another problem...

since the graphic i made has 30 layers, when i select the "highlight" layer, the one that gives effect of sphere reflection, i make it spin in Imageready, everything ok, and then the animation preview shows only that layer spinning...

how can i make every other layer on the page show like supposed, and the one rotating to rotate?

Back