What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Antarctica or frozen planet?

ChrisHPZ

Power User
A few days ago I was listening to a show about Neptune and then another on the castles of medieval England. In that time I got the idea for a frozen terrain. During the show about England, the focus was on castles and I thought that it might be interesting to make a tower that one would find in one of these magnificent structures. So I thought WTH. Now as it stands right now, I'm not entirely sure I want to call this image done because there's room for more elements. The idea then became to build a 3D structure using of course Photoshop. To take matters further, there's no reason to not bring this into AfterEffects and animate it similar to the way the video below is animated. Now here's where anyone can come in. I said that there's more room for more elements so how about it, what would you guys like to see going on in an animated version? Leave your answer's here, if you have any or PM me. I'll be sure to include you in the credits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5346KBotVaY
<--The Garden of Eternity video link.

Attachments

• mountainDepthMap.jpg
    mountainDepthMap.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 2

Back