What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Idea on how to do a 'tri-face' effect ?

Luzarin

What I want to is actually having 3 different views of a face.

A front view (whole face) + 2 sideviews ( left and right ) at the left and right sides of the front view respectively.

Are there any methods to go about doing it ?
Thanks in advance ~

Blending the 3 views together is a real pain :banghead::banghead:

maybe sort of what you want?

faces.jpg

I didn't have good subject to work with :]] and I didn't spend lots of time, so some of the "errors" are pretty visible

Last edited:
post your images. I imagine you have a much tighter arrangement in mind. But it can be done using masks, gradients, brushes, and clone tool.

This is done with a mask and a soft brush

FACESsade.jpg

Last edited:
The image of the guy you created is very similar to what I want to achieve :cheesygrin:

Images will be up when I am back home, network over here is lousy right now =)

Put the frontal face on a new layer then mask it into the other two images of your face using soft brushes to get a smooth blended effect

You are also going to have to transform the sizes so they match up and the lighting is not the same all around so you will need to correct that with levels or curves.

You are also going to have to transform the sizes so they match up and the lighting is not the same all around so you will need to correct that with levels or curves.

As for the lighting, I am trying to brighten up the right side of the front facing face. But I am having trouble doing it.. I selected the particular area and tried levels,curves,brightness/contrast, but the results are weird =/

Really nice colleague. I may have been led astray, but I think the OP wants to learn to do this himself, but I'd like to hear from him. You did a great job. We get a few requests from people who want us to think they tried and need guidance but this is not the case. In any event, Luzarin, if you would like guidance in how to do this, let us know.

Back