What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BlueBird Logo + Button concepts

Inkz

Guru
Hello everyone...

Yes, I'm still alive and well. Just extremely busy. So, here is a personal logo I've created for me to use on my personal site.

I also, made up some button concepts with the logo attached.

Tell me your thoughts. I tried to get a modern feel but still keeping it simple.

BlueBirdLogosm_zpsbba490cc.png

Button Concepts.

BlueBirdButtonsv1_zpsb40438f8.png

Thanks guy's.

WHO ARE YOU, :mrgreen: A mod impersonator?

It's an interesting idea what is BLUEBIRD? A company?

The bird itself is an image I created for one of my personal sites. The text is just for presentation.

I use the bird but with different text.

I see now, as far as the buttons go I don't care for the solid gray it doesn't define the bird itself hard to tell what it is if you haven't seen the others

Not solid gray but just the punch out

Hey Inkz, I really like the logo, as you said modern but simple. I like the button except the last blue cutout. Just for fun, if at all possible, make a button with a little more sheen/gloss or maybe just a tad more highlight so I/we can see how that might look. That is if it doesn't contradict your design concept for this logo.

Lol is that a button or an icon? Well for as far as i know it looks like an icon would you please share why you selected the blue one's as the primary logo color?

Back