What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can someone photoshop this for me into a Harry Potter related scene?

thesonicskier

I have no idea how to photoshop :)
Can someone photoshop me into some sort of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 background type thing?

Last edited:
Just so your expectations arent immensely high, the finished product wont be incredible because the quality of this webcam pic isnt that great, and the harry potter backgrounds are of the greatest quality. It will take much work to make it even look remotely close to going together.

man, are you right Brandon. I took only the most cursory look at this; didn't even realize it was webcam till you pointed it out. I guess you could work with it and pixelate the h_ll out of the Harry Potter images, add dust and scratches and halftone. hee hee hee.

But I think he ought to upload the Harry Potter images he wants used, and maybe get us a better picture. It's not fair to expect all our PS Guru forum artists to just go "sure, I'll do all the work with your 2 second webcam picture." IMHO. Maybe I'm getting a bit sensitive about the things I have seen some people expect since I joined the forum. And sometimes they are appreciative and sometimes well, not v-e-r-y.

Well, Sonicskier, those oughta make you happy!! Very creative bunch we have here. Generous too.

You can see though, how much better the first two would be if you would provide a higher resolution photo. Nevertheless, they should look gr8 on your FB page, LOL.

Learn from this and other 'asks' in the future. Have a go it's all practice at the end of the day, the O/P is asking for 'our' help, do the request if you want to - if you have time.

They're all fantastic. I don 't mean to sound snooty. Guess my nose is out of joint from something else on the forum and I'm feeling a little selfish. :redface:

But every single one of these entries is great fun. :thumbsup:

Now i prefer my other one, as long as the O/P likes what hes getting then we all did a good job.

Ah and I just want it for fb, ibclare :) to commemorate the end of hp; a hp related picture. You guys did a spectacular job, I am so thankful to every entry. I think I might even start USING photoshop (though I'd probably suck :p )

And this as a last entry lol.

Attachments

• pot.jpg
    pot.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 28

Back