What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can someonw phooshop this for me plz?

lucam

I would like half of each painted face matching the other half than you in advance.
(it would have been easier if opposite sides of the faces were painted i know)

Attachments

• image(1).jpeg
    image(1).jpeg
    481.6 KB · Views: 2
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    440.2 KB · Views: 3
you can easily get satisfiable results if you make a selection of half the face with the marquee tool copy it and flip it horizontal using microsoft paint. And then if you have photoshop then that is a bonus because then you can clone and mask out little tweaks.

face.jpg

thanks a lot but i think i didnt made myslef clear, i would like a face made by two halves of each photo each made of a side of the face which is painted

Your face sizes do not line up, one of them will have to be distorted a bit to make it look like it's of one face if U know what I mean

It can but that's where the distortions gonna come in and make it look like a different person I guess you can make the hair bigger
next chopper may improve on it

farty.jpg liquify and smudge tools and one dot of cloning:mrgreen:

This forum cracks me up lol, same old stuff! Newbies asking for free chops while the gurus take it on as experience, this site made me learn PS, constantly inspired to learn, i guess wanting to learn helped to hehe.

Fun time over guys.....

Lucam.... it's better to have the smaller sized one Paul created... the distortions and mismatch aren't so obvious.

Don't believe me? download that and enlarge in your image viewer......

Scrooge always ruining the party, darn LiZad!..... Oops sorry boss, Paul made me do it! No, it was Kevin, yeah that's it, we can blame him AGAIN, welcome back DU :mrgreen:

Back