What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

carbon on car help please

skippy307

hi all, just wondered if someone would spare 5 min to help me out,

ive been trying to make my car look like its got a carbon bonnet but everything i do looks terrible. would anybody be able to through something together for me?

its not the best picture but not after fantastic results, just better than my very square overlay.

thanks

Image024.jpg

hi all, just wondered if someone would spare 5 min to help me out,

ive been trying to make my car look like its got a carbon bonnet but everything i do looks terrible. would anybody be able to through something together for me?

its not the best picture but not after fantastic results, just better than my very square overlay.

thanks

Please! - Go to http://digimods.co.uk/tutorials/index.htm and checkout the Car Chopping Tutorials on the Left Side of the Page.

Then Come Back and Show Us how You Did.

Last edited:
ya missed(overlayed) a spot or two........ wiper spray nozzles:mrgreen: not bad though, the morayeffect is really heavy on the smaller picture

lol I hear ya all in all not bad

yeah i noticed that :D lol just a quick blast before i go to bed. :D

Nice! Job! Skippy! ...Don't forget Your Opacity Slider on your New Layer. Just Lower it a Little to get a Natural Blend with the Car.

You can also kill some of the ultra shininess with Lowering the Contrast Little bit. Overall? It's a Great First Hood, just take a little more time on your cutouts. Chopping Cars is a Great Way to Learn All of the Tools in Photoshop. Digimods is the First Place I learned to do a Carbon Fiber Hood Several Years ago.

Take Care, and Have Fun!

Back