What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Challenge 13 ||\/||EGA ||\/||ash (universal edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Clare, I didn't want to offend you.

Huh? I wasn't offended! Nothing rude about it. Why should someone step into our conversation anyway, lol. I saw your post, then smoke made a rule change in his introductory post.

@ibclare - Awesome use of a Kitchen Utensil :)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I almost feel sorry for the strainer . . . but not particularly the contents. :devilish:

tick tock tick tock time ticking away.... 8 days left ;)

time800x800.png

materials:
time-stocks-used.jpg

Attachments

• time.png
    time.png
    11.7 MB · Views: 4

Rolls Royce Owner's Nightmare

Rolls Royce Owner's Nightmare.jpg
Click to enlarge

These two are my own pictures I used.
Panorama Gaffiti.jpg

Rolls Royce Corniche.jpg

The 2 images of the sprayer girl and the sprayer man are from the internet.

Last edited:
stocks used

Attachments

• Nelson-Mandela-.jpg
    Nelson-Mandela-.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 54
  • Dove-doves-31209063-2400-1920.jpg
    Dove-doves-31209063-2400-1920.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 51
  • 14619600-dark-brick-old-wall-texture-or-background.jpg
    14619600-dark-brick-old-wall-texture-or-background.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 51
first time ive used displacement so i was pretty happy it came out, its meant to symbolise a prison he was part of for a very long time and his nearing death and peace

Last edited:
Just throwin this in here cause I haven't seen anyone do one like this. Started out with a 95 civic, added a ground f/x kit for a 01 civic, head lights from an 01 lexus is 300, and side scoops from an acura nsx. I know the ground f/x color doesn't match the car perfectly, but it was the best I could get.

1995 Civic.jpg

Admin please lock this thread an open poll voting to figure out host of next challenge. Good inputs every one. Sorry for my lagy responds. Was pleasure to be an OP of this challenge.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back