What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Challenge 9 Transportation

Re: Challenge 9 Transportation POLLl: get voting

It was announced that this thread would close April 20th Midnight GMT?

Yeah, you are correct...i can't count....SO we will honor MY typo...12 looks almost like 20...:slap:.

SO......YOUR IN......the challenge

I may be late, but I'm OK with that! I did it a little faster than I would have liked, but here's mine.

Chop_n_Drop_02.jpg

Last edited:
CousinClaraby said:
But I think you cheated with the PSG logo. It's not on any of the cars or wrapped around a tree or something . . .

Hey Cuz, I fixed it! Put a logo on the drivers side door.

I really wanted it to be a page in an opened magazine, but I just let time slip by on this one!

Last edited:
I love it! I know it's not very sci-fi but I keep expecting Superman to come out :p

Not that there is anything wrong with it, what ever floats his boat, but when he wears tights, there's no need for him to come out as it is quite obvious.

Never been able to get into these newer Dr who series. It was a lot better when Tom Baker was doing it. They are trying to make the monsters look more believable, but have end up with SFX worse than when Tom was doing it. Also, the whole idea of there being a police call box as the tardis, was because it would blend in, as there was many of those boxes in the time it was originally set. They should change it for a photo booth.

I love it! I know it's not very sci-fi but I keep expecting Superman to come out :p

You have a sheltered life in them thar hills don't you, who on this planet does not recognise the Doctors tardis?:rofl:

You have a sheltered life in them thar hills don't you, who on this planet does not recognise the Doctors tardis?:rofl:
she not alone on this one........Doctors tardis?

Back