What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Challenge for a logo! Prize 40€

Kajo

Hi everybody, so this his what I need, I need a logo for a restaurant that I will open in Angola, the restaurant will sell mostly hamburgers, the name will be Guga`s, the color pretended are white and red, leave the rest for you guys.
Edit ok after talking with the boss, here's what he wants, he wants a logo that his the base, but that this could evolve to many thinks, for now burgers, and in the burgers one for the kids, and in some time could be to pizzas to chicken etc...
If possible the main logo not to have burgers would be appreciated.

Date line is 7 of July.
Best of luck to all
Sent from my U8800 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I am willing to participate, I am aware you may not like my designs; and that is indeed my gamble.
But, I still wish to do this for the exp; of designing things.

Just specify the kind of logotip you want.
may it contain photografpy details?
or is it pure vector logo with just these two colors
or it may be vector logo with more colors?

ok, i will talk with the owner in friday and will ask him what he wants, but what i tell me for now his that it would like something that makes a difference, something that catch the attention and would be recognized. i think there´s is no problem to be more colors but the main colors must be black and red!

WOW iNoob, that would be anything I expect for a PRO LOGO :) It looks amazing!

Oh, the lovely Angola! Lived there for 13 months..:naughty:

Here is my go for the logo: (suggestions for changes are welcome)

Gugasrestaurant2.jpg

Back