What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

check out my site!

finngaz

hello my name is roger and i am new to this forum
ive been designing for a little while nowmaybe 3 years. I have a lot to learn though. If you guys could just take a look at this site i did and tell me what you think i would apprecite it
thanks
roger
www.juliadinardo.com

I like the layout and navigation, the site looks very clean

Just a couple of comments

1. I think the text is a little to small, makes for difficult reading ( for me anyway)

2. The images you used are kind of washed out, I suspect you were trying for a watercolour look, if it were me I would use sharper images.

3. You really need to get some better photographs for the gallery images.

But all told a very nice site.

Just my ideas 8)) 8))

Just had a second look, on you pages with the fashion photos, I would center the photo on the page rather than leaving in the top left corner. \:]

I like it. :perfect: I was a little confused, though, when I read the profile and found that Julia is not the lady on the front page. Seems like she should be? [confused]

Rich

Site looks really nice :}

...but...the person who took those pictures...

... send him/her on a photography course! :(|

Back